To be perfectly honest, I think this is way more than anyone could ever possibly want to know about me, but I also wanted to tie it into the November gratitude thing. Since today is the 14th, I chose 14 facts. Why am I grateful about these things? See #7.
1. I am an extrovert. This is likely apparent to readers of the blog but people who have met me in real life, including my mom, are skeptical. But I've taken the Myers-Briggs test now several times; every time with the same result.
2. My sun sign is the home-loving crab but my moon sign is the seeker.
3. I love words. I do NYTimes crossword puzzles when I'm feeling anxious and I can recite poetry, but sometimes when I'm talking I think I sound like a yooper.
4. I am a sugar addict. In summer I crave Mountain Dew and in winter I crave Coca Cola, and that's the best internal predictor I have of what the weather is like outdoors.
5. I love the finer things but don't like to pay for them. Meaning, I would prefer to have a large rainy day fund rather than a closet full of shiny rain boots.
6. I spent three weeks in Mexico City and much of the summer after graduation in London, but have never been to NYC, Washington, D.C., or many other places I would like to go.
7. I am at peace with my life just the way it is.
8. I carry a book in my purse so I can read wherever I am at, even stoplights.
9. I am a feminist in that I believe women are capable of whatever they choose to do and that they should have a choice about what they do. The woman I aspire to be most like, however, is a fairy tale: Cinderella. I like her because she is a tireless worker, always cheerful, and pretty as a princess.
10. I love a challenge for no other reason than to see if I can pull it off.
|via Burnett's Boards|
11. I am getting married to the love of my life on my next birthday. Before I met him--or even knew he existed--I had dreams about him. I think that's kind of weird but also nice.
13. You can never have too many jackets, chairs, or friends in my opinion.
|via She Makes a Home|
Who are you??
If you want to play along, leave a comment answering these three questions.
1. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
2. Where would you most like to visit?
3. What do you feel you can never have too much of?