Technically, though, I am an ENFJ personality and according to this chart most like Lady Sybil. Do you know what your Myers-Briggs personality is? I think it is so fascinating!
Moving on... have you played the game "Unblock It"? I saw it over the holidays and think it applies well to what I needed to do in the basement. Everything that didn't have a home when we moved in got shoved down there. Which is pretty much exactly what I did in our old house, too. In this house, though, we are on multi-levels so it was much more apparent how haphazardly I had stored things.
I instagrammed my progress. It took about two hours, and is really just phase one. But my seven-year-old noticed immediately!
I also decided to write out a list of projects since all my favorite shows are ending and I'll need something to do.
2. Replace dining room drapes with blinds.
3. Create a plate wall on dining room wall.
4. Style TV credenza.
5. Print large format photos for frames.
7. Stencil long wall in powder room.
8. Trim out sheers in bedrooms.
9. Paint (master, Bela's room, bathroom).
10. Replace baseboards in bathroom.
11. Build mantel over fireplace.
12. Find wallpaper for area by back door.
13. Wall hangings in master bedroom.
Out of my head and into the world. Are you bummed when your favorite shows end for the season, or I am just the ultimate couch potato? :)