Friday, March 27, 2015

High Five March Madness Friday

Happy Friday, friends! Have you been watching March Madness? My team plays tonight, but not until 10 p.m.!! I am definitely a morning lark so it might be a challenge to stay awake that long... Otherwise, it has been a week of highs and lows, but we'll focus on some of my favorites from the week a/k/a the "High Five Friday."
 

1. Most popular pin
Von Fitz Design
This laundry room by Von Fitz Design was my most popular pin this week on Pinterest. I think the simple, streamlined look of the room is what resonates with people.
 
2. Most favorited tweet

AM Yoga via The Rapidian

I'm still getting the hang of Twitter, which I use primarily as a way to save articles that interest me, so I was surprised when this story about a yoga community in Grand Rapids, Michigan, was favorited more than once. I like how their community "roams" often ending up in people's living rooms.  :)

3. Strange Matter Coffee Co.

http://strangemattercoffee.com/

This new coffeehouse that brews "pour-over" coffee was something new that I tried this week. I had a cappuccino and lemon cranberry muffin. It was divine! To say nothing of the d├ęcor and my companion!

4. Arhaus outdoor collection
Arhaus
To celebrate their new outdoor collection, Arhaus is sponsoring a pinning contest. Visit their blog to read the details, but hurry. It ends tomorrow. To see my ideal outdoor room, click here.

5. One Room Challenge Linkup


http://www.callingithome.com/2015/03/one-room-challenge-participating.html

Starts on Thursday! Are you joining in? Linda explains it all here.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting! I love to read what you have to say. ~Carrie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...